Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Really? REALLY??

Really? After all this time, after everything that's happened, my douchebag (spell check tells me that douchebag should be hyphenated, but I'm not going to hyphenate it. What a rebel.) ex-fiance is stalking me online? REALLY?? Literally, he is going through my Facebook friends list (which I thought was private and unavailable to him since I have him blocked. Silly me thinking anything's really private.), and trying to add all of my friends. He is also stalking my list of Twitter followers. Seriously, dude?

To be fair, I suppose it's hard to find friends of your own when you're a 37-year-old failure of a former "pro" wrestler who's living with a 19-year-old girl and working at Dunkin' Donuts because nobody's going to hire a personal trainer with a gut. No, I didn't make that up. That's really what his life has become since I finally dumped his ass in 2007.

That's right, I said 2007. So, why is this stalking happening now, more than 4 years later? I honestly have no answer for that. Maybe he's realizing what a "winner" he is now, and is trying to find a way back into my life, since I'm happy and less than a year away from getting married. Maybe he's just a fucking scrub who's trying to hijack my friends because nobody gives a shit about his stupid indy wrestling shows, so he'll try to "promote" to them so people actually show up. I don't know. All I know is that it's fucking annoying. I'm not in high school anymore, so I don't feel the need to be drawn into high school games. The only thing this has succeeded in doing was irritating me. Maybe that was his goal, I don't know and I don't care. Really, he just needs to go away.

I'm assuming he'll see this post at some point since he's stalking me. Or not. I couldn't care less one way or the other, truly. And THAT is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment