Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

______________________________________________________________

I recently received a complimentary package of Kiss Nail Dress for review & testing purposes through the Influenster program, which you should also check out. The design I received is called "Shrug," which makes no sense but doesn't really matter. At the time I applied them, my nails were pretty long, which in my opinion made them look even cooler. Several of my nails have broken since then, but that's my own fault. I'm hell on my nails. And rings. I can screw up any ring I wear. But I digress...

These were honestly really easy to apply. You choose the correct size for your nail, position it where you want it, and smooth it down, folding the leftover over the end of your nail. Quick tip: the packaging does not tell you this, but I found it to be much easier when I used a scissor to trim the leftover first, and then file the rest off. Once you do a couple, it becomes easier and goes faster. 

Here's what mine looked like when I was done applying:

Kiss Nail Dress in "Shrug"
Looks pretty awesome, right? I love them. Got a ton of compliments on them, and quite a few people asked me if I had it done at a nail salon. They lasted about 6 days before I noticed any chipping or wear at all, which is pretty good in my opinion. Super easy to remove, too! Simply peel, and they come off in one piece. If some of the leftover adhesive sticks to your nail, nail polish remover takes care of that, as I discovered. :)

Now that I've tried them, I want to try the zebra and leopard designs and oh so many others. I love doing my own nails. But let's be honest, this was way easier and less messy than polish (plus no nail polish smell), and at $6.99 a pop, pretty affordable.

Hot pink zebra nails, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment